The idea behind the new Blue Seal SR Series range cooker/6 burner cooktop was to create something special that resonates well with the requirements of schools and other high volume applications in the UK market. In the R&D phase the unit presented opportunities that could not be ignored so Blue Seal took this one step further. Introducing the new Blue Seal SR Series G750-6 - 6 Burner Range Static Oven
- Compact 750mm depth with a 6 burner cooktop creating an even smaller footprint – convenient where access and space is key.
- Incredibly easy to clean 1-piece press top spill plate situated underneath the hob
- The new ergonomic left and right side opening doors allow you to get closer to the oven and gives you the freedom of more space by reducing the impact of staff walking through the aisles of your busy commercial kitchen
- With the re-location of the oven burner (now located at the rear of the unit) to directly heat the air flowing into the oven chamber without having to heat up a heavy-duty, thick base plate – the result, a quicker pre-heat.
- All backed by the famous Blue Seal brand.
A Compact Footprint
Traditionally, Blue Seal oven range cooker / commercial cooktop comes standard with an 812mm depth but this new range cooker is designed for smaller institutions delivering a compact 750mm depth, certainly very handy for Bed & Breakfast Hotels/Motels, restaurants and other food service applications where access and space is key.
Cleaning Made Easier
The Blue Seal SR Series has been redesigned to enhance creativity and reduce cleaning time. For the first time Blue Seal has designed a unit with a hygienic 1-piece spill plate situated underneath the cooktop burners making it more efficient for cooks to clean in and around the hobs. On top of this, we’ve made the cooktop hobs even lighter making it easier for operators to remove and clean the press top spill plate. The rounded internal and external edges make wipe down and hygiene control a lot easier.
New Left & Right Side Opening Doors
You spoke. We listened. The left and right side opening doors offer a painless approach when operating in and around the oven range. This new feature improves the ergonomic design allowing you to get closer to the oven to increase efficiency and reduce the impact of strenuos activities in the kitchen. On top of this, the side opening doors give you the freedom of more space in the aisle of your busy commercial kitchen. The result, a safer environment and better productivity.
Advanced Burner System
40 – 45 minutes to preheat the oven is a thing of the past. The 27,000 BTU/hr (7.9kW) burner in the oven range gives the workhorse in your kitchen serious power to burn and is now located in the rear of the oven, now designed to heat the chamber more efficiently. The six 20,000 BTU/hr (5.8kW) open cooktop burners allow precise heat adjustment across the entire spectrum (from high to low heat/ simmer), providing just the right amount of heat, whatever the cooking task. Constructed with forged brass burners with enamelled caps for even flame spread, the non-clogging burner design ensures that continuous performance is never compromised.